Our Client is a global leader partnering with companies on sales enabling, proceeds operations and thought-leadership. With headquarters in Silicon Valley, CA and offices around the world, they have hundreds of customers including top IT companies. Originated from data dependent, digital focused marketing, our Client delivers value at scale and speed to leaders in the industry. For their growing service centre in Cracow, we are looking for a Technical Consultant who is ready to start as soon as possible.
Nr.ref: TCR 30/04/21
- shift and schedule adherence
- timely follow-ups and schedule callbacks to customers where necessary
- set high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments / tasks
- make advertisers and their needs a primary focus of his/her actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships
- display expertise thorough understanding of products and processes
- actively support the advertiser in all aspects through to code implementation, keeping the advertiser and other key stakeholders informed and updated through the process
- escalate problems/issues to the Supervisor / Technical Experts when warranted
- meet QA/QC requirements and other key performance metrics
- proactive communication with advertisers and stakeholders
- strict adherence to company policies and processes
- effective use of tools.
- previous experience in a similar position is a plus, but it is not required
- very good written and verbal communication skills in English and:
- Spanish or
- German or
- knowledge of Digital Marketing and Web Technologies
- experience working with Google Tools is a plus
- ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment,
- logical reasoning and problem-solving skills,
- basic rapport-building and active listening skills.
- personal development in an international environment,
- having a direct influence on the development of the project and its success,
- an attractive salary and benefits package, that includes lunch card and private medical care,
- possibility of further developing your skills, expanding your knowledge about our Client’s technology, and opportunity to achieve the next steps in your career.
- +48 605 409 998
- +48 605 402 570
- +48 605 409 526