Our Client is an international, AI backboned technology company, operating top apps across the globe. They have millions of users from every continent. Their office in Warsaw office is currently looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Partner, to be responsible for managing the full lifecycle of a hiring processes.
Daily tasks for this position:
- partner with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy
- use diversified techniques and skills to discover, identify, and attract top talents
- screen and select candidates effectively by assessing both the technical or business skills as well as the culture fit with the company profile and values
- providing the highest level of service for candidates
We expect you to:
- have a keen attention to detail, and experience in both building and executing recruiting processes
- have min. 3 years of in-house recruitment experience, Bachelor’s degree or above in Human Resources related field would be a plus
- be experienced in closing all levels including senior and/or executive-level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- be fluent in English and Polish (both writing and speaking)
- an opportunity to be part of a growing company, directly influencing its success
- personal and professional development in a multi-professional and international environment
- an attractive salary package and remuneration.