The company is one of the largest seafood companies in the world and the largest producer of Atlantic salmon. The company employs over 14,000 people worldwide and is represented in 25 countries.
In 2017, the company achieved a turnover of 3.7 billion euros. They provide healthy, tasty and sustainable farmed salmon and processed seafood in over 80 markets around the world. In 2017, salmon harvest amounted to 370,000 tonnes (GWE).
In Poland, they employ over 4,000 employees and manufactures in 7 production plants in 3 locations. In addition, a Business Support Center employing over 140 people is located in Gdańsk. Reporting to the Global Infrastructure and Operations Manager, the ServiceNow Expert Developer role is driven by the need to migrate their current shared instance of ServiceNow to a dedicated instance.
Nr ref: SNED 24/09/19
Obowiązki na stanowisku pracy:
- work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for Service Now configuration, implementation, migration and support
- follow, maintain and apply documentation best practice policies, procedures and process throughout ServiceNow development
- assist with simplification and standardization of Tools and Processes (i.e. Lean Six Sigma).
- configure out of the box workflows and create/maintain custom workflows
- integrate 3rd party applications into ServiceNow applications
- design and develop solutions that leverage ServiceNow modules like ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, Discovery, CMDB, and Knowledge
- support data migration as needed, integrate data from multiple data sources into a unified CMDB, ensuring data quality and integrity are maintained
- collaborating with the ServiceDesk team to support ServiceNow out of box and customized solutions
Od kandydatów oczekujemy:
- master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other engineering or technical discipline
- 15 years of professional experience; or 10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- ability to be a self-starter, pay strict attention to detail, and multitask across multiple projects and clients in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- facilitate requirements discussions with internal and external stakeholders and third-party contributors in support of lead project managers
- experience creating and managing project documentation per project goals and objectives
- demonstrate a high degree of customer service and team work
- strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- must have experience in Hardware and Software Asset Management (HAM, SAM) modules
- must hold ServiceNow System Administrator certification at a minimum. (CSA.)
- must have extensive experience with Event Management (EM) and integrations
- experience in the implementation, administration, maintenance and enhancements of ServiceNow
- hands-on experience with one or more implementation of ServiceNow ITSM, ITBM, or ITOM is required
- hands-on experience in migrating from a shared ServiceNow platform to a dedicated ServiceNow platform
- experience developing on the ServiceNow platform including creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Change, Problem, Service Request, Service Catalog, Asset, CMDB Management, etc.
- experience developing ServiceNow APIs, ServiceNow Workflows, UI Pages, UI Macros, Business Scripts, Client Scripts, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Policies, Script Includes, and Security Rules (ACLs)
- experience building custom automation workflows and development of customized modules
- experience with migration from legacy toolsets into ServiceNow
- experience with ServiceNow upgrades
- experience using Orchestrator and Workflow Editor to configure workflows and automate tasks
- additional ServiceNow certifications is a plus!
- an opportunity to be part of a growing company, directly influencing its success
- working in international team that passionately believes in what it does, always ready to go the extra mile
- personal and professional development in a multi-professional environment
- an attractive salary package
- +48 605 409 526