Our Client is a polish company, which has been relentlessly expanding its business for more than 15 years, by producing and selling their products from the childcare, electronic, new technology, and health technology industries. It has been operating in almost 20 European markets, aiming to provide clients with reliable and advanced solutions that facilitate daily life. Currently, willing to grow, our Client is looking for new employees.
- Creating and implementing the sales strategy of children’s products brand of the Company on the Spain market, both stationary and through specialistic e-commerce shops
- Building and maintaining fruitful and long-lasting relationships with export market clients, creating a positive image of the Company
- Successfully negotiating the contracts and cooperation conditions with external partners from different countries
- Monitoring of clients orders realization
- Optimization of the sale process as a whole
- Building sales structures and effective team management
- Monitoring and analyzing the competition, respective markets as well as current trends as a base for creating solutions
- Achieving sales and business development goals.
- At least 3 years of a similar role experience, supported by successes and a great network of contacts
- Experience in children’s products industry (will be a big plus)
- Competences in building and managing the sales team, establishing, fulfilling, and executing objectives; supporting co-workers in their career development
- Experience in creating and implementing sales strategy from scratch
- Excellent English fluency in speaking and writing (Polish not required, each additional language will be a plus).
- Ambitious tasks being the driving force of the career
- Attractive salary with the bonus system, adequate to the level of role and duties execution
- Employment based on the preferred type of contract
- Discounts on the Company products
- Direct influence on the Company development and opportunity to implement own ideas
- Possibility of taking part in acknowledged events, conferences, and business meetings for further professional development
- Necessary working tools.
- +48 605 409 661
- +48 605 409 526