SRF /20/02/2023 France
SRF /20/02/2023 France
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (FRANCE)
Our Client is a polish company, which has been expanding its business for more than 15 years, by producing and selling its products in the field of children’s products.
They are developing their business, selling their products on the Polish market and on almost 20 European markets. In connection with the implementation of ambitious sales plans, we are currently looking for a person for the position of SALES REPRESENTATIVE in FRANCE.
Reference number: SRF /20/02/2023
- Creating and implementing the sales strategy of the children’s products brand of the Company on the French market (stationary)
- Building and maintaining fruitful and long-lasting relationships with export market clients, creating a positive image of the Company
- Successfully negotiating contracts and cooperation conditions with external partners from different countries
- Monitoring of clients’ orders realization
- Optimization of the sale process as a whole
- Building sales structures and effective team management
- Monitoring and analyzing the competition, respective markets as well as current trends as a base for creating solutions
- Achieving sales and business development goals.
- At least 3 years of a similar role experience, supported by successes and a great network of contacts
- Experience in the children’s products industry is required
- Competences in building and managing the sales team, establishing, fulfilling, and executing objectives; supporting co-workers in their career development
- Experience in creating and implementing sales strategy from scratch
- Excellent French and English fluency in speaking and writing (Polish not required, each additional language will be a plus).
- Ambitious tasks being the driving force of the career
- Attractive salary with the bonus system, adequate to the level of role and duties execution
- Employment-based on the preferred type of contract
- Discounts on the Company products
- Direct influence on the Company development and opportunity to implement own ideas
- Possibility of taking part in acknowledged events, conferences, and business meetings for further professional development
- Necessary working tools.
Get in touch with our Consultant or apply for the position.
- + 48 605 409 998