Our client is an international drugstore, also rapidly expanding in the Polish market. Their offer includes a wide range of products (including cosmetics, dermo-cosmetics, perfumes, and specialist cosmetics for children). The company sells through both stationary shops and the growing e-commerce. Due to dynamic growth, we are looking for a Project Export Manager to introduce and develop the brand’s e-commerce sales in new European markets (e.g. Italy, Sweden, Romania, Netherlands).
- Preparing strategy and road map on how to enter a foreign market with e-commerce sales,
- preparing essential shape of future internal business relations & processes,
- developing business on export markets,
- ability to define legal, logistic, and commercial needs to start a business case,
- preparing and implementing established sales targets and taking actions to increase sales,
- managing online sales daily in foreign markets,
- taking responsibility for operating the online store (e-commerce) in export markets.
- At least 3 years of similar role experience, supported by successes and a great network of contacts,
- knowledge of the specifics of a country’s market,
- ability to identify local needs and plan effective pro-sales activities,
- experience in creating and implementing sales strategies for the export market and successful cooperation with business partners abroad,
- understanding of the business aspect of digital marketing,
- knowledge of logistic and operational aspects in case of foreign trade,
- complete self-reliance in operations,
- ability to work in a matrix structure,
- excellent knowledge of English.
- Cooperation based on the candidate’s preferred form of employment (UoP/B2B),
- attractive remuneration adequate to the goals pursued and responsibilities,
- employee discounts on company products,
- non-wage benefits; multisport card, medical care, group insurance.
- +48 605 409 998