International Company that helps people discover the world and empowers everyone to be a creator. They are an AI backboned technology company operating top apps across the globe. They have millions of users from every continent. The newly opened Moscow office is looking to hire a top Partnerships Manager to join its world-class team(s) and build impactful products together.
Nr.ref: PM 18/03/20
Obowiązki na stanowisku pracy:
Client Relationship Management:
- establish and manage client relationships with brands and agencies;
- drive deals to closure;
- retain and grow revenue from advertisers;
- provide clients with the highest level of sales and customer service;
- collaborate with internal teams globally across product, marketing, legal, engineering and sales
- brainstorm, identify and implement advertising solutions on Company products to deliver measurable results for clients;
- serve as an external product consultant on properties that are owned and operated by the Company;
- analyze data and glean insights to execute the client strategy and Company’s marketing solutions.
Campaign Planning and Management:
- facilitate clients’ ad campaigns from start to finish;
- manage internal account operations including account set up etc.;
- plan and build compelling storylines and data-driven presentations that are customized to clients’ business and problems.
Od kandydatów oczekujemy:
- BA/BS degree in marketing, advertising, technology or media field;
- 3-8 years of experience in advertising sales and development, or a related sales support function;
- demonstrated understanding of digital media platforms and ad metrics;
- demonstrated experience in working with cross-functional teams;
- excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- experience with analyzing data and delivering insights;
- self-starter, fast learner with a can-do spirit;
- ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
- an opportunity to be part of a growing company, directly influencing its success;
- personal and professional development in a multi-professional and international environment;
- an attractive salary package and remuneration.
- +48 605 402 570