The company is one of the largest seafood companies in the world and the largest producer of Atlantic salmon. The company employs over 14,000 people worldwide and is represented in 25 countries.
In 2017, the company achieved a turnover of 3.7 billion euros. They provide healthy, tasty and sustainable farmed salmon and processed seafood in over 80 markets around the world. In 2017, salmon harvest amounted to 370,000 tonnes (GWE).
The company, in Poland employs over 4,000 employees and manufactures in 7 production plants in 3 locations. In addition, a Business Support Center employing over 140 people is located in Gdańsk.
Obowiązki na stanowisku pracy:
- lead and facilitate design process discussions with business process leaders to determine and validate detailed business requirements
- perform gap analysis, data validation, system configuration, system testing, and user training
- provide second and third level diagnostics to resolve complex M3 application issues, supporting business users of M3 in globally
- manage system upgrades, fixes and enhancements and ensure that change control processes are followed for approvals, planning, testing, documentation and implementation
- develop and maintain documentation including integration process and data flows, system context diagrams, system and data interfaces, and controls for each assigned application
- support the Data Governance process by monitoring data guidelines and accuracy
- work with the IT Infrastructure and Operations team and hosting partners to manage system stability and scalability using available tools to monitor system performance, utilization, etc.
- improve the M3 user experience by delivering mashup installations and other application improvements
- maintain and monitor M3 interfaces such as Streamserve and MEC, in cooperation with external partners, as needed
- coordinate with Infor Xtreme Global support for analysing and fixing root cause issues
Od kandydatów oczekujemy:
- bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or relevant major or equivalent
- minimum of 2 years of implementation experience with M3, preferably in a multinational company or as an external consultant
- strong knowledge of supply chain management in M3, preferably in the foods or FMCG industry
- excellent English communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally and cross-culturally
- M3 module knowledge and operation capabilities of key Infor components, e.g LCM, MEC, MOM
- knowledge of accounting and controlling scope
- excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- highly motivated and able to prioritize and execute tasks effectively within aggressive timeframes
- some travel be required
- an opportunity to be part of a growing company, directly influencing its success
- working in an international team that passionately believes in what it does, always ready to go the extra mile
- personal and professional development in a multi-professional environment
- an attractive salary package
- +48 605 409 526
- +48 605 409 661