Our Client is a polish company, which has been expanding its business for more than 15 years, by producing and selling its products in the field of children’s products.
They are developing their business, selling their products on the Polish market and on almost 20 European markets. In connection with the implementation of ambitious sales plans, we are currently looking for a person for the position of Key Account Manager for the DACH market
Localization: Poland (remote work)
Reference number: KAMD /20/02/2023
- Creating and implementing the sales strategy of the children’s products brand of the Company on the DACH market (stationary and through specialistic e-commerce shops)
- Building and maintaining fruitful and long-lasting relationships
- Providing support to Sales Representatives on the DACH market
- Successfully negotiating contracts and cooperation conditions with external partners from different countries
- Monitoring of clients’ orders realization
- Optimization of the sale process as a whole
- Building sales structures and effective team management
- Monitoring and analyzing the competition, respective markets as well as current trends as a base for creating solutions
- Achieving sales and business development goals.
- At least 3 years of similar role experience, supported by successes and a great network of contacts
- Experience in the children’s products industry (will be a big plus)
- Experience in creating and implementing sales strategy from scratch
- Excellent German and English fluency in speaking and writing (Polish not required)
- Attractive salary with the bonus system, adequate to the level of role and duties execution
- Employment-based on the preferred type of contract
- Discounts on the Company’s products
- Direct influence on the Company’s development and opportunity to implement own ideas
- Possibility of taking part in acknowledged events, conferences, and business meetings for further professional development
- Necessary working tools.
- +48 605 409 016