Do you want to take your first serious career steps? Are you looking for new challenges?
Working for a global leader in digital ads, originating from California sounds appealing to you?
Do you speak German, Spanish or Portuguese fluently?
If the answer is yes, we have something for you!
We are looking for ambitious, hardworking, and client-oriented people for the position of Client Service Agent, who will join the office located in Krakow city-center.
This position gives you opportunities for a quick development and a good kick-off for your career. If a dynamic work-environment doesn’t scare you, you have some experience in customer service and are fluent in German, Spanish or Portuguese, hesitate no further and send us your CV!
Obowiązki na stanowisku pracy:
Your responsibilities include:
- liaising with Sales Representatives to collect all necessary business collaterals
- assisting clients using: German, on the morning shift; Spanish (service for Spain and spanish-speaking South American countries) or Portuguese (for Portugal and Brazil) on the evening shift
regarding IT, cloud and advertising services, inform them and guide, whenever needed
- setting up advertisers account on the internal platform, managing it and updating with all necessary data
- troubleshooting and communicating solutions to issues with services or escalating them further
- providing the highest level of service to ensure clients satisfaction.
Od kandydatów oczekujemy:
We expect from you:
- minimum 0,5 year experience in client service
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in German, Spanish or Portuguese or more
- knowledge in Google tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)and/or understanding of digital advertising platforms
- ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- basic rapport-building and active listening skills
- understanding tag implementation, experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
In return, we offer:
- personal development in a young, international environment
- attractive salary, based on your work performance
- possibility for further professional development.
- +48 605 409 526
- +48 605 409 661