Our Client is an international, AI backboned technology company, operating top apps across the globe. They have millions of users from every continent. Their office in Warsaw office is currently looking to hire a HR Business Partner, to assist with the continued and dynamic grow of the business.
Nr ref.: HRBP/01/2020
Obowiązki na stanowisku pracy:
- Provide the company with strategic business partenrship
- Support talent acquisition processes, when needed, to help recruit candidates ensuring business success.
- Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate and creative solutions.
- Partner cross-functionally with HR colleagues within the Learning & Development, Compensation, HRIS, and HR Programs teams identify, implement, and improve processes and procedures.
- Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to all levels of the organization
- Performance Review Cycle management.
- If needed, participate, and facilitate meetings within the company
Od kandydatów oczekujemy:
- Min. 6 years of experience working as an HR in the media/tech industry.
- Ability to support recruitment processes to attract top candidates.
- Experienced in coaching managerial level, with a attention on performance management, employee relations, and data analytics/reporting.
- Demonstrated project management and change management experience with the ability to drive programs independently.
- Knowledge of the technology or Internet business.
- Experience working for global organizations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent years of HR-related experience
- an opportunity to be part of a growing company, directly influencing its success
- personal and professional development in a multi-professional and international environment
- an attractive salary package and remuneration
- +48 605 402 570
- +48 605 409 526
- +48 605 409 661