International Company that helps people discover the world and empowers everyone to be a creator. They are an AI backboned technology company operating top apps across the globe. They have millions of users from every continent. The newly opened Moscow office is looking to hire a top Head of Monetization to join its world-class team(s) and build impactful products together.
Nr.ref: HOM 17/03/2020
Obowiązki na stanowisku pracy:
- manage and oversee the entire ad sales effort for Client’s global apps in the Eastern Europe market (Russia, Ukraine and so on). Manage sales team to reach and exceed revenue goals;
- leverage existing relationships with key advertisers and agencies to onboard clients directly onto the Client’s ad platform, including both performance-based advertisers and brands;
- analyze and interpret key sales metrics to create marketing strategies that produce the best results for our customers;
- diligent awareness about performance related to monthly, quarterly and annual goals, and conduct sales forecast on a regular basis;
- hold team members accountable for revenue goal achievements, KPIs, and engagement in all sales initiatives;
- coach, develop and support all team members while leading by example;
- strategically assess current market trends for new sales opportunities and make recommendations for changing product offerings.
Od kandydatów oczekujemy:
- bachelor’s degree or above; 10+ years of digital advertising sales experience and 8+ years of team management experience;
- exceptional negotiation and closing proficiency;
- exceptional written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills in Russian and English;
- strong marketing and sales acumen; strong drive and will to succeed;
- demonstrated critical thinking and strategic decision-making ability;
- based in Moscow.
- an opportunity to be part of a growing company, directly influencing its success;
- personal and professional development in a multi-professional and international environment;
- attractive salary package and remuneration.
- +48 605 402 570