Our client is one of the largest seafood companies in the world and the largest producer of Atlantic salmon. The company employs over 14,000 people worldwide and is present in 25 countries.
In 2017, the company achieved a turnover of 3.7 billion euros. They provide healthy, tasty, and sustainably farmed salmon and processed seafood in over 80 markets around the world. In 2017, the company’s salmon harvest amounted to 370,000 tonnes (GWE).
In Poland, they employ over 4,000 employees and manufacture in 7 production plants in 3 locations. In addition, a Business Support Center employing over 140 people is located in Gdańsk.
Now we are looking for a Digital Transformation Specialist
- Process design and integration of different systems
- standardization and automation
- responsible for best practice, implementation, operation and maintenance of relevant systems and application
- lead and coordinate projects and interdisciplinary teams
- harmonize processes and use of applications across business units
- utilize technology to create synergies in the supply chain and in procurement processes
- monitor market trends by building relationships with suppliers and market experts
- identify and communicate new technology and solutions.
Candidates are expected to have:
- Minimum five years’ experience in digital business development
- having led processes with documented results
- experienced Project Manager
- experience in technology
- excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in both Polish and English
- master in Economics and Administration, Information Technology, Supply Chain and experience.
- Remote work
- the opportunity to participate in the company’s development process, to deepen expertise in a dynamic work environment
- innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- attractive employment conditions
- wide range of benefits.
- +48 605 409 526