International Company that helps people discover the world and empowers everyone to be a creator. They are an AI backboned technology company operating top apps across the globe. They have millions of users from every continent. The newly opened Moscow office is looking to hire experienced account managers to join their world-class team(s) for Client Solutions, and build impactful products together.
Obowiązki na stanowisku pracy:
- Planning, managing and developing the account management team.
- Improving the internal working process and efficiency.
- Helping talent grow.
- Translating mobile games/apps materials into sophisticated and clear videos or interactive creatives.
- Converting marketing research insights to scale campaigns and measure performance to deliver the best next creative to run on platforms.
- Teaching and leading creative thinking for the clients.
- Teaching and communicating a lot with performance creative teams and agencies.
- Participating in creative brainstorming sessions with developers, game/app designers, marketing, and other creative related channels.
- Creating inspiring Video Ads.
- Creating attractive, engaging and effective content aimed at gaming and non-gaming users.
Od kandydatów oczekujemy:
- BA/BS degree or above.
- Experience in Gaming/App, Advertising, or experience related to ads creative design focusing on Games/App.
- Proven experience of working with video editors, designers, game developers.
- Ability to implement the overarching creative direction, cross-team cooperation, and knowledge sharing internally and externally.
- Knowledge about Playable Ads.
- Experience in preparing training materials about creating creatives and conducting training is a big plus.
- Wide experience in user acquisition, marketing, advertising, video editing, games, and non-games apps – Casual, Hyper Casual is a huge advantage.
- Creative specialist (performance oriented).
- An opportunity to be part of a growing company, directly influencing its success.
- Personal and professional development in a multi-professional and international environment.
- An attractive salary package and remuneration.
- +48 605 402 570